To view our incoming students
Keep up with current ETC students, check out our 2017 Newsletter:
ETC students come prepared to make the most out of their high school year in the US. They fully participate and integrate into their school, host family and community and then they return to their home country to further impact their world.
- Are thoroughly screened and receive a Pre-Departure Orientation prior to leaving their home country and an Arrival Orientation once in the USA
- Are between 15 and 18 years old and are on a J-1 VISA
- Carry comprehensive medical insurance and $300 a month in spending money
- Attend their local high school
- Are thoroughly screened and receive a Pre-Departure Orientation once in the USA
- Receive a 222 or higher on their ELTiS (English proficiency exam)
- Must maintain a C or better average.
- Serve as ambassadors in their high schools and eagerly participate in school, family and community activities
- Come from over 15 different countries
- Enrich the lives of everyone around them
- Stay for 5 or 10 months